1kg/Aluminum foil bag , 10kgs/Paper-drum, 25kgs/Paper-drum, two plastic-bags inside .
Or small package as costomer's requirement .
Store in cool & dry place.Keep away from direct strong and heat.
24 months if sealed and store away from direct sun light..
What is Imperatorin?
Imperatorin is a furocoumarin and a phytochemical, has been isolated from Imperatoria osthruthium L., Glehnia littoralis, Urena lobata L. (Malvaceae), or Angelica dahurica, and is biosynthesized from umbellifers.
Imperatorin has low polarity, Imperatorin is insoluble in water, and is easily soluble in organic solvents with low polarity.
Imperatorin is a photosensitive active substance, which can be used for the treatment of vitiligo. It is also an effective ingredient for the treatment of psoriasis with white peony. In addition, it has the effects of calming, relieving phlegm, relieving asthma, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
Functions of Imperatorin:
• Various infections on the body surface. For the treatment of acute mastitis, it often used by trichosanthes fruit, fritillary bulb and dandelion; for various kinds of sores and swellings.
• Can be used for colds caused by wind cold, such as headaches, nasal congestion, etc.
• Stomachache. It can be used with liquorice, which named deoction of Dahurian Angelica and liquorice.
• Can be used in headaches, toothaches, especially for the forehead and eyebrow areas.
• Leukorrhagia.For patients with large amounts of clear and thin leucorrhea due to cold and dampness, the drug is often used in atractylodes, sputum and yellow thick white hemorrhage due to damp heat, which is used with cork bark, plantain seeds and other drugs.
Applications of Imperatorin:
• Imperatorin has applied in health food field;
• Imperatorin has applied in beverage;
• Imperatorin has applied in pharmaceutical field.