1.inside double plastic bags ,foil bags plus
2. 25kg /drums
3. for your requests for arbutin
China main port
Natural CAS 84380-01-8 alpha arbutin powder with Natural Field
White crystals or crystalline powder
Specific Optical Ratation
[α]D 20 =+ 175.0°- +185.0°
Transparency in Water
Transparent colorless no suspended
Loss on drying
Residue on Ignition
Aerobic bacterial Count
Paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside
Store in cool & dry place.Keep away from strong light and heat.
2 years when properly stored.
What is Arbutin
Arbutin is white needle crystal or powder. Extracted from the leaves of bearberry, it can inhibit the formation of melanin by inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase in the body, thereby reducing skin pigmentation, eliminating pigmentation and freckles, and also sterilizing and anti-inflammatory effects. Mainly used in the preparation of advanced cosmetics.
Function of Arbutin
u Skin lighten,Whiten and dispell fleck,
u Prevent ultraviolet radiation.
u Enhance immune system.
u It is good for our enteric disease.
u It has antiphlogistic and analgesic function to burn and scald.
Application of Arbutin
In fact, the main effect of arbutin is skin lightening, which makes the skin look youthful and beautiful.
1.Cosmetic raw materials
Arbutin is used in high-grade cosmetics. It can be used as a skin cream, freckle cream, high-grade pearl cream, etc. It can not only be used for skin care, but also anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant.
2.Burning medicinal materials
Arbutin is the main ingredient of the new type of scald medicine. It is characterized by rapid analgesia, strong anti-inflammatory ability, rapid elimination of redness and swelling, quick healing and no scarring.
3.Intestinal anti-inflammatory drug ingredients
Sterilization, anti-inflammatory effect, no toxic side effects.
1. Arbutin is easy to decompose in acidic environment, pay attention to the pH of the system such as cream emulsion is controlled at 5-7;
2. Dissolve arbutin in a small amount of water at 50℃, and add at 50℃ after the emulsification of the cream is completed;
3. Add an appropriate amount of antioxidants to the cosmetic system to prevent discoloration;
4. After the emulsification of the cream is completed, NaHSO3 and Na2SO3 which have been dissolved with a small amount of water are added at 50℃ (the recommended addition amount is 0.3-0.4%);
5. Adding natural vegetable oil containing oleic acid and linoleic acid can promote the synergistic effect of arbutin;
6. Adding 0.8 -1.0% azone to the cosmetic system can promote the absorption of arbutin and prevent the precipitation of arbutin on the skin.